Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Homework

Today I thought I would be creative. Instead of having Jacob just write his spelling words (all contractions) out I told him to use each word in a sentence. When I came back to the room (just a couple minutes later) and asked him how it was going he was done! AMAZING I thought and then I read them.......

I'm going to the mall
He's going to the mall
Aren't you going to the mall
Couldn't you go to the mall
Won't you go to the mall
It's twelve o'clock
Wouldn't you go to the mall
Weren't you going to the mall
She's going to the mall
She wasn't going to the mall
I'd go to the mall
Shouldn't we go to the mall
Let's go to the mall
Who's going to the mall
They're going to the mall
It doesn't matter
I should've went to the mall
I would've went to the mall

Of course I did not say different sentences! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment