Friday, December 18, 2009

I realize it is almost Christmas so I wanted to get some of the Thanksgiving play on here. My Mom wrote another excellent play and the kids are even better actors than two years ago. It was all about a turkey named Gobble. Guess who played Gobble. (Actually Isaiah was only Gobble for the first half of the play. He was replaced with a stuffed turkey when he crawled away. It is hard for an 11 month old to realize he is the star...or is it?)

Here is Samoset getting his turkey with a bow and arrow!

Rivers and Eli added some props because when the kids went to bed for the night they would have to brush their teeth!

Here is the star, Gobble, can you see his feathers?


Here they all are posing after the play was done. My Mom made the costumes but I made Rivers dress. Actually, you should see it in another post as I made it for her Irish dancing.....that will have to be later because Gobble just woke up!



No comments:

Post a Comment