We have been really busy and had to rebuild our computer. I am trying to do this quickly as the computer decides my time is up and shuts down. I have many pictures I need to post but they are not on the computer so that makes it difficult. We should be getting a new computer soon so that will help in the meantime I will list a couple things we have had going on.
Isaiah has more video of him than any baby should as he is always doing something we think is cute. The kids are convinced we should send in the video to be on AFV. He is enjoying swinging on his new swing outside. I have good pictures of that!
River had her 1st Comunion, got her ears pierced and lost her first baby tooth. It has been a busy two weeks for her!
Jacob is getting ready to start baseball and just finished his standerdized testing at school. I think he is really glad the testing is over but did not mind not having homework.
Eli is enjoying a lego robotic class at the Bakken museum and is in the beginer and intermediate bands at school.
What are we doing? Checking the planner a lot and driving around! :)
Mark was able to go the Twins game today during work...not too bad, eh?
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment