Saturday, June 11, 2011

5th Grade Grad






What a big day! It was a little crazy and I did not get a bunch of pictures. These are a couple from the ceremony and then with Mr. Suggs one of the community liaison staff at Bel Air. It was really hot so the lights were off as you can see.

What a great school and Jacob had a great 6 years with everyone there. I found as the school year came to a close I did not know how to say thank you enough to everyone that worked with Jake!!

I did end the day by going back after everyone was gone because Jake told me on the way home he had forgotten his yearook in his desk. I said that it wasn't his desk anymore why did he put them in there. When I got to his desk he had left his yearbook, a couple picture, a shirt and his report card.....hmmm........ He did get all A's, B's and one C. Good Job!!




No comments:

Post a Comment